Start your trial today!
Our pricing options
Frequently Asked Questions
No, we believe that children are entitled to their privacy. Limit Launcher helps you protect your children by blocking the content you don’t want them to access.
Websites with content that might be a danger to children are blocked by default once installed, such as:
- Malware/ Phishing
Yes, Limit Launcher comes with some innovative screen time functions:
- You can set mandatory screen time breaks. These breaks are synced across all of the child’s devices, so that the child must take the break, instead of moving on to another device.
- Set a cumulative screen time allowance per child. The screen time usage of of all your child’s devices are added up up, rather than having limits per device.
- No screen time periods are also available, so that you don’t have to worry about your children using their devices when they’re meant to be sleeping or doing homework.
We allow the parent to decide which of the following categories to block:
- Gaming – including games played on websites
- Online Video content – including Youtube, Netflix, Disney+, etc.
- Social Media – including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
Not yet. We’re currently developing a product that will allow Limit Launcher to work on any consoles you have at home.